A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Bob was a square. A very squary square.
Bob could grow. And shrink.
That's pretty much what made him interesting enough to make a game about him.
- WASD or left analog: move the pivot point.
- arrows, right analog or triggers: grow & shrink.
- backspace or second gamepad button (B): restart the level.
- F to toggle fullscreen, M to toggle audio mute
- code: dos
- art: dos
- music: dos
- voice over: dos
- story: dos
- level design: dos
- idea guy: dos
- credits: dos
- 07579 heaven voices intro.wav by Robinhood76
- watercolor splash by Agata Nawrot
Written in C using libsuperderpy and Allegro 5.
Physics engine: VelocityRaptor
PS. If you like it, I'll be glad to take some of your moneys as a token of appreciation. Thank you!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Release date||Jul 21, 2019|
|Made with||GIMP, Allegro, Audacity|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joy-Con|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.